Wednesday, June 11, 2008

PDX

Just got into Portland last night via two super tiny/bouncy airplanes. I've been lucky over the years with the whole airline lost my bag deal until last night, Delta lost my clothes bag so all I have is dumb snowboard stuff which isn't really doing me any good at all. Staying at Java's house which is rad, he set me up with a little room and everything. Got a '09 Subaru Forester rental bad boy which I thought was pretty cool until Meyer reminded me that those are the #1 choice for lesbians in Portland ... but I think he just bought one last year, so I don't know how that works. Jokes on him? But it's rad to be in the city, and I'm psyched to hang with some friends and make a little party up here.View out the plane window about 400 miles outside Portland.
It might attract the wrong girls, but it's cool, I'l take what I can get.
Jav's sweet digs in P Town. The porch is good for hanging.

No comments: